Labradorite is a plagioclase feldspar mineral that crystallizes in masses. This mineral was first discovered on Paul Island near the Labrador Peninsula in Canada. Due to its origin, it has a quality we call "labradorescence", that is, it has an iridescent effect. Labradorescence is a wonderful visual effect that occurs when the light entering the stone hits a twin surface within the stone and is reflected from it. Labradorite reveals a wide variety of beautiful colors when viewed from different angles.
What Are the Benefits of Labradorite?
1. Labradorite is connected with the Third Eye and Crown Chakra and allows us to connect with our higher self, our subconscious mind.
2. In women, it is great at relieving painful or heavy periods or relieving uncomfortable premenstrual symptoms. Labradorite stone If you are experiencing pain, bloating or cramps, putting Labradorite stone in contact with your stomach may relieve you a little.
3. It is also associated with many conditions including inflammation. It can provide some relief in the ailments caused by arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
4. It is often used to assist in meditation sessions. Another benefit of Labradorite is that it is effective in calming an overactive mind and intense thoughts. While helping the mind focus on the essential, it can activate the imagination by creating new ideas.
5. For those who suffer from insomnia, having Labradorite stone helps to fall asleep easier, sleep better and sleep deeply.
If you have large quantities of labradorite stones, it's a great idea to have them in social areas around your home. This is because Labradorite is believed to have purifying properties and can help neutralize negative vibrations in the area where it is located. Keeping it in areas such as the living room or kitchen does not allow any negative energy brought by other people to affect your peaceful energy. Also, since the stone has beautiful colors and patterns, it makes a nice addition to your decor.
Chakras: Crown (3rd Eye), Throat
Zodiac: Libra, Cancer, Leo
In astronomy, the zodiac refers to a belt extending 9° on either side of the ecliptic, comprising the orbits of the Moon and the main planets. It is a property of the celestial coordinate center centered on the ecliptic, the measured value of celestial longitude in degrees east of the equinox point.
We are not doctors and cannot provide medical advice. Healing crystals should be used as a complement to other treatments, not as a substitute for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional for medical advice.