There are many beliefs that consider aquamarine a healing stone for mental as well as physical ailments. The stone is considered a "multi-purpose" healing stone, as it treats mental and psychological ailments as well as physiological ailments and diseases. Aquamarine is used in conjunction with the Hanged Man card of Tarot and helps people understand the value of suspending activities in life, taking time for solitude and contemplation. It helps one communicate better with an inner calm and is known for its ability to calm tension, as it is calming and soothing. Aquamarine is a great stone for meditation as it calms the mind and facilitates communication from higher planes. Clearing negative thoughts activates a higher state of consciousness and spiritual awareness, and promotes impartial service to humanity. Working with the stone improves one's general sense of well-being. Some suggest that aquamarine is used to treat people for whom procrastination is an inconvenience. It also increases one's access to courage. It promotes motivation and relaxation during times of intense physical and emotional discharge, while supporting the person throughout the process.
The Sumerians, Egyptians, and Hebrews also greatly admired and valued aquamarine. It was a symbol of happiness and eternal youth. In the Christian era, aquamarine was identified with the Apostle Saint Thomas because "it imitated the sea and air" and the Apostle Saint Thomas even made long journeys by sea to India.
Aquamarine is the birthstone of March. The sea water color of aquamarine has given this gemstone its name, as the name “aquamarine” is derived from the Latin word for sea water. The term "aquamarine" was apparently used in an important gemological work by Anselmus de Boodt in his Gemmarum et Lapidum Historiia, published in 1609. Aquamarine is a precious gem of ancient lineage. In the 19th century the sea green variants of the stone were most popular, but today the bluer the color, the more valuable the stone. In 1910, the largest aquamarine ever was found in Brazil, weighing more than 110 million pounds. It was then divided into smaller stones, yielding 200,000 carats.
William Langland's 1377 "The Vision Concerning Piers and the Plowman" mentions aquamarine as an antidote to poison. This antidote was widely known throughout Europe. Jewelry was popular for just this purpose, as there was a lot of poisoning among the royal family at that time. It was not necessary to pulverize the stone as with other gemstones. Wearing the stone as a necklace or ring was just as effective. The ancient Romans believed that aquamarine would be beneficial in curing ailments of the stomach, liver, jaw and throat.
Some Benefits of Aquamarine
1. Helps in Treating Hormonal Imbalance—Original Aquamarine Stone is used to treat thyroid gland, pineal gland, pituitary gland, etc. It helps balance the hormonal imbalance in the body. To rejuvenate health Natural Beruge Stone offers amazing health benefits. It helps maintain the perfect homeostasis of the various endocrine glands of the body. Wearing aquamarine also gives you a better immune system and improved endocrine health.
2. Great Communicator and Addressing - The wearer of the Magnificent Aquamarine Stone helps them become a more self-confident individual. The person becomes more open when communicating with each other. The wearer of this jewel develops self-confidence to face any life problem, as well as to present in front of a large number of people or speak on stage.
3. Fights Throat Infection Another benefit of a Natural Aquamarine Stone is that it helps fight against throat infection, thus helping to relieve tonsillitis and pain in lymph nodes. As it is compatible with the Throat Chakra, this semi-precious stone also supports throat infections, swollen glands and thyroid problems. Singers should carry this stone with them or possibly wear it directly against the skin for maximum benefit, and it's safe.
4. Increases Decision-Making Power - Ruled by the planet Saturn, which is said to be the planet of courage and confidence, Aquamarine is deeply trusted to improve the decision-making skills of the user. Therefore, those who seek leadership qualities and work, for example, in politics, the judiciary, the media, public relations, etc. Highly recommended for professionals where audience interaction is highly involved.
5. Mental Health - Apart from its astrological benefits, Natural Aquamarine stone tends to be beneficial for your mental health. The supernatural healing properties of this gem allow you to get rid of mental ailments. It helps to stabilize one's mental levels and thus relieve depression, anxiety, stress, fear, etc. It helps to eliminate the risk of contracting all kinds of mental illness. person, unwanted fear.
Therefore, face all life's challenges bravely and wisely.
6. Real Aquamarine Stone - Used by sailors and travelers to get rid of the dangers of traveling. The stone was believed to protect one from unwanted fears and unexpected setbacks. Sailors carried this stone with them on their voyages, as they thought it protected them from overeating and indigestion. In historical times, however, the stone was worn primarily for its attractive beauty and beautiful hues in flamboyant jewelery pieces.
7. Who Should Wear Aquamarine Stone? Aquamarine stone suits the owners of Pisces (Meen) and Libra (Tula) signs the most. Generally, Scorpios are advised not to wear this stone. Indian Vedic astrology recommends Beruj or Aquamarine for Capricorn (Makar) and Aquarius (Kumbha) sun signs ascendants. Note - You should clean your aquamarine stone with a soft clean cloth. Avoid contact with very hot water and harsh soaps, chemicals or detergents. Also, this healing crystal should not be exposed to sunlight for too long.